Shane Clarke (Janesboro)
Olly O’Driscoll (Regional United)
Keith Mawdsley (Aisling Annacotty)
Barry Sheedy (Kilmallock United)
Mark McGrath (Carew Park)
George Daffy (Fairview Rangers)
Arron Nunan (Pike Rovers, 4 for Janesboro)
Adrian Power (Janesboro, 5 for Moyross United)
David Hannon (Fairview Rangers)
Ryan Gilmartin (Nenagh AFC)
Barry Quinn (Moyross United)
Cian O’Donoghue (Fairview Rangers)
Jason Lipper (Aisling Annacotty)
Jamie Daly (Ballynanty Rovers)
John Connery (Pike Rovers)
Dermot Fitzgerald (Ballynanty Rovers)
Eoin Hanrahan (Pike Rovers)
Eddie Lee (Geraldines)
Ger Myles (Moyross United)
Cian Collins (Pike Rovers)
Derek Daly (Ballynanty Rovers)
Tony Fahy (Ballynanty Rovers)
Darragh Rainsford (Fairview Rangers)
John Tierney (Janesboro)
Tommy Heffernan (Kilmallock United)
Killian Hayes (Kilmallock United)
Barry Coffey (Nenagh AFC)
Gary O’Neill (Ballynanty Rovers)
Declan Cusack (Regional United)
Paudie Quinn (Fairview Rangers)
Craig Madigan (Fairview Rangers)
Christy Doyle (Fairview Rangers)
Niall Burchill (Kilmallock United)
Eoin Burchill (Kilmallock United)
Thomas Sheppard (Nenagh AFC)
Daniel Butler (Nenagh AFC)
James McGrath (Nenagh AFC)
Colin Daly (Pike Rovers)
Dave Ryan (Pike Rovers, 2 for Ballynanty Rovers)
Stephen Keeley (Regional United)
Mike Ryan (Janesboro)
Kevin Nolan (Ballynanty Rovers)
Keegan Park (Carew Park)
Kieran Hanlon (Carew Park)
Brian Murphy (Fairview Rangers)
Paudie Sheedy (Kilmallock United)
Jack Barry (Kilmallock United)
Mark McKenna (Nenagh AFC)
Bryan McGee (Nenagh AFC)
Dean Kirwan (Moyross United)
Shane Walsh (Pike Rovers)
Brian O’Callaghan (Regional United)
Kevin Barry (Janesboro, 2 for Pike Rovers)
Kieran O’Connell (Regional United)
Mikey Lyons (Regional United)
Did You Know?
- Only three players were ever-present for their respective sides: Eddie O’Donovan (Pike Rovers); James McGrath (Nenagh AFC); and Ger Myles (Moyross United).
- While Olly O’Driscoll (Regional United) is the only player to manage a six-game goalscoring streak, Dermot Fitzgerald (Ballynanty Rovers) managed five on-the-trot, George Daffy (Fairview Rangers) hit four-in-a-row, and the following players scored in three consecutive league games: John Connery (twice) and Eoin Hanrahan (Pike Rovers), Barry Sheedy and Killian Hayes (both Kilmallock United), Arron Nunan, John Tierney and Shane Clarke (all Janesboro), Darragh Rainsford and Cian O’Donoghue (both Fairview Rangers), Mark McGrath (Carew Park), Keith Mawdsley (Aisling Annacotty), Barry Coffey (Nenagh AFC) and Ger Myles (Moyross United).
- Fairview Rangers possessed the greatest goals-per-game ratio, with 2.76. Meanwhile, Geraldines only scored at a rate of 0.89 goals per match.
- Janesboro had the meanest defence, with 1.00 goals conceded per game. Geraldines sported the leakiest, conceding at a rate of 3.58 goals per game.
- Twenty nine players scored after coming off the bench, with Kevin Barry (then Pike Rovers, now Janesboro) the only player to manage that feat three times.
- Ten players registered hat-tricks: Arron Nunan (Pike Rovers) away to Ballynanty Rovers; Barry Sheedy (Kilmallock United) away to Carew Park; Jason Lipper (Aisling Annacotty) hit three against Moyross United; Shane Clarke (Janesboro), Adrian Power (then Moyross United, now Janesboro), Keith Mawdsley (Aisling Annacotty), and Barry Quinn (Moyross United) all bagged three against Kilmallock United; both Niall Burchill (Kilmallock United) and Ger Myles (Moyross United) hit a treble against Geraldines, while Mark McGrath (Carew Park) became the first player to score four in one game, when his side defeated Geraldines in Garryowen.
- In terms of getting goals from all around the team, Janesboro and Nenagh AFC jointly topped the charts with 16 unique goalscorers. Geraldines brought up the rear with only nine unique goalscorers.
- Kilmallock United had the most settled starting eleven, with just 20 unique starters. Meanwhile, at the other end of the spectrum, Geraldines fielded a staggering 35 unique starters.